Sunday, June 9, 2013

DIY Minnie Mouse decorations


    Minnie mouse Birthday DIY decorations!
 

On my previous post i explained how to make a Minnie mouse or Mickey favor out of a baby food jar and now i will show you the other decorations i made and some of the ones i bought from Etsy. If you need any more info on how to make any of these you can contact me.

 Enjoy! 


YUMMY CUPCAKES!
I made these cute cupcake toppers using paper punchers. It was the easiest thing to make to make this you will need to purchase tooth picks, rhinestones (for Minnie's bow) , circle paper puncher, scallop paper puncher and mickey a mickey one. If you need a step by step instructions you can contact me. I sell some cupcake toppers at my etsy shop >Click Here<
MINNIE MOUSE CUPCAKE TOPPERS AVAILABLE AT MY ETSY SHOP! CLICK LINK ABOVE!














 PIN THE BOW ON MINNIE!
                         
Another easy project that will save you $$! i drew Minnie's face on a huge construction paper and painted it. Then i cut out some bows and numbered them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                   
                                                    Minnie Mouse ears

 This was the hardest and most time consuming project but it made the party that much better! the girls and even the women loved it, since it was very hard to make i only made them for the girls. I got this idea from Pinterest. want to make them for your party you can look it up on pinterest or message me and I'll send you a link to the one i used.


Hope i helped you guys out with some ideas for your kid's birthday party. I would love to hear what you think so comment or email me. I have a few more decorations i didn't show so if you are doing a Minnie party and needs some more ideas let me know.


Complete your party with these Minnie Mouse Goods 
Available at kaylieMP










No comments:

Post a Comment