Friday, June 28, 2013

DIY Candy Buffet






I love the idea of a candy buffet but thought it was going to be sooooo expensive, I was wrong! for my baby shower (which was a year ago) i decided to do a candy buffet. My baby shower was a little after valentine's day so I stocked up on some candies the day after V-Day which were 50% off and if you wait long enough they can go up to 70% off but your chances of getting the good stuff is slim, If you buy candy in bulk from a factory or warehouse it comes out pretty cheap too. Then i found plastic containers at the discount store for like $3.00 or less and I used glass vases for some of the candies which made it look more elegant that were less than $5.00 for a candy buffet you need something for your guest to fill with all the goodies so I bought these Chinese take out boxes and i also used regular clear goody bags. The table was a huge hit at my party everything went so fast so make sure you have enough candy to refill those containers. To top off the table i gave it a name (as shown above) i made a huge sign which is also inexpensive to do, it makes the table look that much better!

Check out some items i sell on Etsy > Click Here <
Hope you liked my ideas, if you need any advice as to where to find these things at i would be happy to help! just email at craftyairforcewife@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment