Tuesday, October 29, 2013

DIY Mickey Mouse Party

Hello Everyone, I did my daughter's first birthday Minnie mouse ( click here to view) and it was super easy so i decided to put together a easy DIY mickey mouse list that would be perfect for your little ones party.

   Mickey Mouse Cupcake Toppers

 .

 - Here are two different cute designs that you can make or buy for your child's birthday party. they are available in almost every color. You can buy these at kaylieMP shop 

Party Picks!

These party picks can be used for anything and everything!
you can even use them as cupcake toppers for mini cupcakes


Place Cards

These can be used for Table's, food label's or name cards



Confetti

What's a party without some confetti?!

All these Items are available at KaylieMp



1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is so good. I don’t know why such ideas don’t strike my head. I am grateful to you for sharing this post. I came across this post just at the right time. It is my sister’s birthday and she is big mickey mouse fan. Also, we have booked one of the venues in NYC for the celebration.

    ReplyDelete